Dec 1, 2014

Interior Design 101 - Window Design Treatments




You asked and I listened!
All of your favorite posts on Window Treatments in one GIANT post...
Click on the images to go to the full posts and get all the visuals along with it!

So many of you pin, repin, share and comment on my Interior Design 101 posts that I thought it would be nice to share them all with you in an easy 'go-to' post.
DO you have a favorite drapery style? Are you more drawn to classical or more modern curtain design? Do you let the architecture speak to you and lead the way, or is there a specific fabric or detail that you just must share with your clients?

Let me know and share YOUR drapery design with me on Instagram .. lets use the hashtag #Drapery101 and on Facebook... 








No comments:

Post a Comment

@Dec-a-Porter we love to hear from you ...Please share your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...